Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello

OMG! Welcome my first readers! This is my first time doing a blog so prepare for many changes over the days. In case you didn't read my profile, I am a homeschooled teen girl. I live in Virginia, USA. I love Hello Kitty, drawing, reading, watching movies and hanging out with my friends; pretty much your typical teenager except for some things. In my blog, I will include book reviews, art projects I did, pictures from vacations I went to, postcards i got, really good recipes and more. I would love to read your comments, like I said in my profile. If you have any good book recommendations, questions, etc., I would like to hear them. Thanks for reading my first post! XD Hope you guys like my blog!^.^

Picture was found at:
http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_3/peace_and_love/

3 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum! Your blog rocks! Love,Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, whoppe di do, whoppe di do, open up your presents, open up your presents just for you, just for you!
    Happy 14th Birthday, Fatima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea OMG! You know what I mean right. I really hope so. I'm your evil sister. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS COMMENT. DO YOU WHAT THIS STANDS FOR? I KNOW WHAT THIS STANDS FOR, I'M NOT TELLING YOU.

    ReplyDelete