Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just draw


One of my favorite things to do is draw. Doodling is always fun, too. This book has some really cute pictures in it, such sweet little step-by-step instructions to follow. . .I never follow them though. I just draw. You could call me a copy-cat artist;if I can see something like it's right in front of me, I can draw it with the same details and shape. Anyways, when I can figure out how to scan my drawings, I will definitely post them. :) Click this link to check out this book:Illustration School: Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures. Don't worry, the book is in English.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fatima! I love these pictures too. Did you heard about Anne Cresci? I found some postcards she drew and I sent them to my friend Linda. Linda found her nice blog and it's here: http://annecresci.blogspot.com/
    It's in French but the pictures she draw are very nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete